DSSSB Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2020-2021 ✅ for PRT & Nursery Teacher. The complete knowledge of DSSSB PRT (Primary) and Nursery Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern is necessary to crack DSSSB Exam 2020-2021. So here we are sharing complete new Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Delhi PRT (Primary) and Nursery Teacher Recruitment. DSSSB PRT and Nursery Teacher Recruitment notification were announced on 5th September 2020-2021.
DSSSB Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2020-2021
We have already shared the DSSSB Eligibility Criteria and we hope that you have gone through it. In this article, we are providing the DSSSB Delhi Teacher Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020-2021.
DSSSB PRT/Nursery Teacher Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||20||20||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension.||20||20|
|English Language & Comprehension.||20||20|
|Subject Concerned (teaching methodology/B.El.Ed./D.Ed./NTT/JBT etc.)||100||100|
Latest news: DSSSB PRT Teacher Application Form 2020-2021 (Started)
Important points for DSSSB Exam:
- (i) Negative Marking will be applicable and duction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- (ii) The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- (iii) The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- (iv) The selection shall be made through One Tier (T)/Two Tier (T) examination scheme.
- (v) There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
DSSSB Syllabus of Delhi Primary Teacher PRT & Nursery
DSSSB Part – A Exam Syllabus
1. General Awareness
- Indian Polity
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability
- Space visualization
- Analysis, judgment
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discrimination & Observation,
- Relationship & Concepts,
- Arithmetical reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series
3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs
4. English Language & Comprehension.
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Structure,
- Synonyms & Antonyms and it’s the correct usage
5. हिंदी भाषा और गद्यांश
- वाक्य सुधार/वाक्यों में त्रुटिया
- हिंदी व्याकरण (वचन,कारक, संज्ञा, लिंग, सर्वनाम आदि)
- विलोम और पर्यायवाची शब्द
Part – B Concerned Subject:-
In this section, the question will be asked from concerned subjects. The concerned subject is different for each subject, Like Math, teacher questions will ask from mathematics.
- All Govt Exam Study materials – Click Here
- All UPSC Exam Study materials – Click Here
- All Railway Exam Study materials – Click Here
- All Bank Exam Study materials – Click Here
- All Engineering Exam Study materials – Click Here
- All NCERT All Book In Hindi Study materials – Click Here
- All NCERT All Book In English Study materials – Click Here