Jobs in Indian Railways are divided into 4 categories Grade A, B, C & D.
Group A – The Highest level of Posts in Indian Railways for which appointments are made through Civil Services, Engineering Services Combined Medical Service Examinations conducted by UPSC.
Group B – Generally Filled by Group C railway employees on a deputation basis.
Group C – Popular Non-Technical posts like Clerks, Station Masters, Accountants, Ticket collectors, Apprentices, and Technical posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication), etc and are filled through various RRBs (Railway Recruitment Boards).
Group D – Posts in this group Include include Trackman, Helpers, Khalasi, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala, Peon, etc, and are filled various Regional RRCs (Railway Recruitment Cell).
RRB DLW Recruitment 2021 बनारस लोकोमोटिव वर्क्स भर्ती 2021 DLW Varanasi Recruitment 2021 BLW बनारस अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2021 Banaras Locomotive Work Recruitment 2021 Indian
MMRCL Recruitment 2021 MMRCL भर्ती 2021 महाराष्ट्र मेट्रो रेल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड भर्ती 2021 MMRC भर्ती 2021 Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Maharashtra Metro Rail Vacancy
RRB Recruitment 2021 RRB Group D 2021 Apply Online. RRB Group D 2021 Online Application is over in 2021. Apply Online: Candidates can apply for vacancies of any one RRB only through ONLINE application mode
Railway Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 प्राइमरी टीचर भर्ती 2021 शिक्षक भर्ती 2021 प्राथमिक शिक्षक भर्ती 2021 Primary Teacher Bharti
Common Eligibility Test in Hindi common eligibility test syllabus cet exam common eligibility test 2021 common eligibility test for banks common eligibility test
IGNTU Recruitment 2021-22 IGNTU भर्ती 2021 इंदिरा गांधी नेशनल ट्राइबल यूनिवर्सिटी भर्ती 2021 Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Recruitment 2021 इंदिरा गांधी राष्ट्रीय जनजातीय विश्वविद्यालय भर्ती
RWP Recruitment 2021 RWP भर्ती 2021 रेल व्हील प्लांट भर्ती 2021 Latest Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 Rail Wheel Plant Bela Recruitment 2021 Indian Railway
Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 भारतीय रेलवे भर्ती 2021 रेल व्हील प्लांट भर्ती 2021 Latest Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 Rail Wheel Plant Bela Recruitment
SWR Recruitment 2021 दक्षिण पश्चिम रेलवे भर्ती 2021 SWR भर्ती 2021 South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 साउथ वेस्टर्न रेलवे भर्ती 2021 SWR Bharti 2021 RRC apprentice recruitment 2021
SWR Recruitment 2021 दक्षिण पश्चिम रेलवे भर्ती 2021 SWR Vacancy 2021 RRB भर्ती 2021 Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 एसडब्ल्यूआर भर्ती 2021 Indian Railway Jobs
TechSingh123.com provides Latest Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Jobs, Sarkari Results, Government Jobs notifications, Latest Vacancy in 2020-2021, Recruitment updates, Admit Cards, Results.
Daily Video Jobs Updates are also provided on YouTube so Subscribe Now TechSingh123 study channel
यह भी देखें :- State-wise Jobs or Qualification-wise JobsNote: आप सभी से निवेदन है कि इस जॉब लिंक को अपने दोस्तों को Whatsapp ग्रुप, फेसबुक या अन्य सोशल नेटवर्क पर अधिक से अधिक शेयर करें l आप के एक Share से किसी का फायदा हो सकता है l तो अधिक से अधिक लोगो तक Share करें l हर रोज इस वेबसाइट पर आप सभी को, सभी प्रकार की सरकारी नौकरी की जानकारी दिया जाता है। तो आप सभी प्रकार के Sarkari Naukri की जानकारी पाना चाहते हैं l तो इस TechSingh123.com वेबसाइट के साथ हमेशा जुड़े रहे हैं और यहां पर Daily Visit करें।
Indian Railway has published various recruitment notifications In 2021 to fill railway vacancies. All the latest railway notifications have been listed below, Full details can be checked by going through each news given in the list, The latest news is at the top position in the given list.
About Indian Railway:-
Indian Railways is India’s national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways. It manages the fourth largest railway network in the world by size, with a route length of 67,368-kilometre and a total track length of 121,407-kilometre as of March 2017. Wikipedia
Founded: April 16, 1853,
IndiaRevenue: 1.972 trillion INR (2018–2019, US$29 billion)
Number of employees: 1,308,000 (2016-2017)
Headquarters: New Delhi, India
World’s Largest Travelling Platform – Indian Railway is the second-largest traveling platform of the world having the second largest rail network.
Career In Railway – Indian railway is a well-reputed institution for the job seekers, To work with Indian railway you will have to qualify the competitive exams managed by Indian Railway.
On this page, we have tried to publish all the latest career and job-related news published by the Indian railway.
You can check consistently this page to get notified for the latest govt jobs in the Indian railway. Various Sarkari Naukri in railway for 12th pass has published every year, Kindly check them here.
Latest Govt Jobs in Railway – All the New vacancy in railway and RRB recruitment 2019 published by Indian railway can be more helpful for job seekers who want to work with Indian railway hence they are advised to do hard work for preparation for the exams which are conducted for Railway Recruitment, These Sarkari Naukri are very tough and not so easy to crack.
Indian Railways is one of the world’s largest railway networks consists of freight, passengers, tourist, Suburban rail systems, toy trains, and luxury trains. IR has 4,337 operating railway stations, operates on a multi-gauge network of broad, meter and narrow gauges. Indian Railways is divided into 16 zones and Locomotives are consist of electric and diesel locomotives.
51 Interesting and Must-Know Facts About Indian Railways
- Indian Railways is the largest rail network in Asia and the world’s second-largest.
- The First train on Indian soil ran between Bombay and Thane on the 16th of April 1853.
- The New Delhi Railway Station has secured a place in the Guinness Book of Records for having the world’s largest Route Relay Interlocking System.
- Indian Railways transports almost 2.5 crore passengers daily.
- Indian Railways is one of the world’s largest employers with over 1.4 million people.
- Bhopal Shatabdi Express is the fastest train in India, operates between New Delhi and Bhopal Junction.
- Dibrugarh Kanyakumari Vivek Express the longest train route in the Indian Subcontinent.
- Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta railway station has the longest name among all stations on the Indian Railway system.
- Mughalsarai Junction railway station contains the largest railway marshaling yard in Asia.
- The Rajdhani Express trains get the highest priority on the Indian railway network.
- Gorakhpur Junction railway station has the world’s longest railway platform with a length of 1,366.33 m.
- The Slowest train in India is the Mettupalayam Ooty Nilgiri passenger train.
- Kolkata Metro zone of Indian Railways will run 1,500 ft underwater metro in India under the Hooghly River between Mahakaran and Howrah station.
- The Fairy Queen between New Delhi and Alwar in Rajasthan is the oldest functioning steam engine in the world.
- Trivandrum HNizamuddin Rajdhani Express covers a distance of 528 km without a single stop.
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway a single track and only rack and pinion rail systems operate in India.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus is considered to be the most beautiful train station in India.
- The Maharaja Express is the most expensive luxury train in India.
- Howrah is the busiest railway station in the nation train frequency of 974.
- Ghum Railway station of the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is the highest railway station in India.
- Chenab Bridge will be the world’s tallest railway bridge under construction in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Vembanad Rail Bridge of Kerala is the longest rail bridge in India with a total length of 4.62 km.
- Pir Panjal Railway Tunnel is India’s longest railway tunnel with a length of 11.215 km in the middle Himalayas.
- Ib Railway station of Odisha has the shortest name of all stations on the Indian Railways system.
- Konkan Railway Train Route is the most beautiful train route of Indian Railways.
- The Kashmir Railway is the most difficult railway line project of Indian Railways.
- Mumbai Suburban Railway is the oldest railway system in Asia.
- The Delhi Metro is India’s first modern metro and facilities with the most advanced technologies.
- Calcutta Metro is the first underground metro railway system in India.
- The Rail Museum in Delhi is the largest in Asia.
- The New Delhi Railway Station has the world’s largest Route Relay Interlocking System.
- Ernakulam HNizamudin Duronto is the longest-running Duronto express in Indian Railways.
- Loco-pilots are paid more than an average software engineer in India.
- If the tracks of Indian railways were to be laid out, they would circle the earth almost 1.5 times.
- Indian Railways is a massively successful organization running 11,000 trains in a day.
- Mathura junction has the maximum number of routes emerging from it.
- The Diamond crossing in Nagpur is one-of-its-kind in India, from where trains go East, West, North, and South.
- Howrah-Amritsar Express has 115 stops, the record maximum for an Express train.
- The Guwahati Thiruvananthapuram Express holds the record for being the most unreliable long-distance train on the Indian Railways network.
- The IRCTC (Indian Railways Catering & Tourism Corporation) website gets close to 12 lakh hits per minute.
- The Railway station of Navapur is built in 2 states; one half of it is in Maharashtra and the other half is in Gujarat.
- Train services between Nagpur and Ajni, situated just 3km apart, form the shortest route.
- The Trains got toilets after Indian Railways completed about 50 years.
- Indian Railways has a mascot – Bholu, the Guard Elephant.
- Indian Railways launched an awareness campaign train on World AIDS Day, December 1, 2007, called the Red Ribbon Express.
- Railways have 17 zones over a route of 65,808 km with 7,112 stations.
- The Famed Darjeeling toy train, which is still running on its indigenous steam engine, was built by India’s British colonial master in 1881.
- World Heritage sites 4 Indian Railways sites and 5 Mountain Railways.
- Samjhuata Express was the first international border train in India.
- Red Ribbon Express is an AIDS/HIV awareness campaign train by the Indian Railways, launched in India on World AIDS Day, December 1, 2007.
- Ahmedabad Mumbai Central Double Decker Express is India’s first double Decker train.
Note – Visit our site regularly to check the latest Indian Railway Recruitment Notifications Sarkari Naukri 2020, for various information related to railway job openings and RRB railway recruitment board vacancies online please visit the official website of the railway.