Western Railway Job Notification: Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway invited applications for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post from the official website from 22 May to 06 June 2019.
- Starting Date of Application – 22 May
- Last Date of Application – 06 June 2019 up to 05:00 PM
- Interview Date for Staff Nurse Posts – 12 to 14 June 2019
- Other Posts – 11 June 2019
Western Railway Vacancy Details:
- Staff Nurse – 48 Posts
- Lab Asst – 3 Posts
- Radiographer – 1 Post
- Lady health Visitor – 1 Post
- Oral Dental Hygienist – 1 Post
- Haemodialysis Technician – 1 Post
- ECG Technician – 1 Post
- Ophthalmic Asst./Refractionist – 1 Post
- Dental Technician – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse – Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Lab Asst – 12 with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) Qualification/courses obtained on a full-time basis only will be accepted. Qualification obtained through distance learning mode will not be accepted
- Radiographer – 12 with physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02years course)from recognized Institute. Science graduate with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) shall be preferred
- Lady health Visitor – 12th from recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course from an institute recognized from Central/State Govt.with 03 years Field experience as an additional desirable qualification
- Oral Dental Hygienist – Degree in Science (Biology) from a Recognised University or Equivalent. Diploma/Certificates Course (2years) in dental hygienic from an institute recognized by the dental council of India. Register with the dental council of India as dental hygienic and. Two years experience as a dental hygienist
- Haemodialysis Technician – B.sc plus Diploma in hemodialysis OR two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in hemodialysis work in a reputed institution
- ECG Technician – 12 /Graduation in Science having certificate /Diploma /Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/Cardiology/ CardiologyTechnician /Cardiology Technique of a reputed institution.
- Ophthalmic Asst./Refractionist – B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration).
- Dental Technician – 10+2 Hr.Secondary with Science subjects from a recognized board.
How to Apply for Western Railway Jobs 2019:
The Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through Official Website from 22 May to 06 June 2019.