RAILWAY TEACHER TGT, PGT, STENO RECRUITMENT 2019 FOR 1665 POST new update
Railway Steno, TGT, PGT Recruitment 2019 for 1665 Ministerial and Isolated Various Posts Vacancy:- Online applications are invited by RRBs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of CEN for various posts of Ministerial and Isolated Categories in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted online to the Railway Recruitment Board of choice till 23.59hrs of 16 April 2019. If you want to make a career with the RRB Ministerial Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this RRB Ministerial Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the RRB Ministerial Recruitment Notification 2019.
Exam Fee:- Rs.500 for GEN/OBC, Rs.250 for SC/ST/PWD & Women Candidates.
Last Date:- 07 April 2019.
Exam Date:- June/July 2019.
Salary:- Rs.19900 to Rs.47600 per month.
Job Location:-All India.
Official Website:- http://www.rrbald.gov.in (आप के स्टेट के रेलवे जोन से करे आवेदन)
Vacancy details of RRB MinisterialRecruitment:-
Name of post:- Ministerial and Isolated Categories.
1) Post Graduate Teacher / Biology (English Medium) (Male).
2) Post Graduate Teacher / English (Male).
3) Post Graduate Teacher / English (Female).
4) Post Graduate Teacher / Geography (English Medium) (Female).
5) Post Graduate Teacher / Physics (Male).
6) Post Graduate Teacher / Physics (Female).
7) Post Graduate Teacher / Political Science (Female).
8) Post Graduate Teacher / Computer Science.
9) Trained Graduate Teacher / Computer Science.
10) Trained Graduate Teacher / Home Science (Female).
11) Trained Graduate Teacher / Hindi (Female).
12) Trained Graduate Teacher / Social Science (Female).
13) Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Male).
14) Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Female).
15) Assistant Mistress (Junior School).
16) Music Mistress.
17) Dance Mistress.
18) Laboratory Assistant/school.
1) Junior Stenographer / Hindi.
2) Junior Stenographer / English.
3) Junior Translator/ Hindi.
4) Staff and Welfare Inspector.
5) Chief Law Assistant.
6) Lab Assistant Grade III Chemist and Metallurgist.
7) Finger Print Examiner.
8) Head Cook.
10) Senior Publicity Inspector.
11) Publicity Inspector.
Stages of Exam:– Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Stenography Skill Test (SST)/Translation Test (TT)/Performance Test (PT)/Teaching Skill Test (TST) (as applicable) and document verification and medical examination thereafter.
Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for an incorrect answer in CBTs. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question.
Section-wise marks:– The section wise number of questions and marks are detailed below (except for CBT of Junior Stenographer/Hindi & English posts, for which refer to details as given in Para 13.11 below): –
Important dates for RRB Ministerial Vacancy:-
Opening Date of online registration of Applications: 08-03-2019 at 10:00 Hrs