NIMHANS Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences going to hire young and talented aspirants for Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer, Duty Medical Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Worker, Technical Assistant & Other posts. As per the NIMHANS recruitment notification, a totally 28vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given NIMHANS, Bengaluru address on or before the last date 25.05.2019.
NIMHANS recruitment notification is available on the official website. NIMHANS will conduct an interview for the selection of suitable aspirants. Selected candidates will be placed at Bangalore, Karnataka State. Applicants must have completed PUC/ Diploma/ MD/ MA/ M.Sc./ M.Phil/ MBBS/ Master Degree from recognized university.
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2019
||National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences, Bengaluru
||Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer, Duty Medical Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Worker, Technical Assistant & Other
|Last date to submit the application form
NIMHANS 2019 Vacancy details
- NIMHANS allocates overall 28 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post
||No of vacancy
|Senior Scientific Officer
|Duty Medical Officer
|Psychiatric Social Worker
|Junior Scientific Officer
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Technical Assistant, Social Worker & Other vacancies
- Applicants must have completed PUC/ Diploma/ MD/ MA/ M.Sc./ M.Phil/ MBBS/ Master Degree from recognized university.
- Candidates age limit should be between 30 years to 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test & skill test (except Assistant Professor & DMO) and for Assistant Professor & DMO posts interview will be conducted.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to the following address The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029
- Rs.590 for UR/ OBC candidates and Rs.295 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode only.
How to apply NIMHANS Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website nimhans.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement for the above-said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check eligibility.