Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2019:
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) – National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA) is going to fill up 10
vacancies of Chartered Accountants / Cost and Management Accountants/ Company Secretaries
Posts. MCA is inviting offline application from eligible persons for above-said government jobs
. Eligible peoples may send their prescribed application form along with all required testimonials to Secretary, National Financial Reporting Authority, New Delhi
on or before the last date ends (i.e. 27.05.2019
). The application format and job notification are activated at the Ministry of Corporate Affairs official website of www.mca.gov.in.
Aspirants must have completed prescribed educational
qualification and age limitations. The selection will be made on their performance in the interview. The selected candidates shall be engaged on a contractual basis only. The last date for the submission of the prescribed application is 27th May 2019
. Incomplete and applications received after the closing date will be not considered. For more information about the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.mca.gov.in.
Details of Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment Vacancy 2019:
||Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) – National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA)
||Central Government Job
|Name of the Post
||Chartered Accountants/ Cost and Management Accountants/ Company Secretaries
|No. of Vacancies
|Ministry of Corporate Affairs Official Website
Eligibility Criteria for MCA Vacancy 2019:
Educational Qualification & Age Limitation
- Check details of educational qualification and Age Limitation in Ministry of Corporate Affairs official website given below.
- Check more details of the selection process in the official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
Details of Postal Address:-
Secretary, National Financial Reporting Authority, 08th Floor, HT House, 18-20, KG Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form
How to Apply for Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2019 Vacancy:
- Go to Ministry of Corporate Affairs official website -> www.mca.gov.in
- Find the correct MCA Job Vacancy notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for the Ministry of Corporate Affairs Vacancy.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of the offline MCA Application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.