Important Dates for ICSIL:
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 17 June 2019 till 5 PM
Name of the Post: No. of Posts:
- Nursing Officer – 69 Posts
Nursing Officer – 1. B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized institution or Matriculation Or equivalent with a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institution or equivalent. 2. Knowledge of Computers. 3. Registration with Delhi Nursing Council is mandatory at the time of joining. Experience: Five Years of experience as Nursing Sister in a Super Specialty Hospital of repute.
Age Limits (as on 01 January 2019):
- Civic Volunteers – 35 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for ICSIL
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for ICSIL
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official application form (http://icsil.in/jobs/) of the organization. The last date for online application is 17 June 2019.
Application Fee for ICSIL
For all candidates– Rs.1,000/- as one-time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of deployment to the department.
- Railway PRT, TGT, and PGT Recruitment In NFR
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019, 370 Vacancies Notified for PGT, TGT, Misc Teacher & FCSA Posts
- Women & Child Development Recruitment 2019 महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग
- Anganwadi Vacancy 2019 Anganwadi Jobs आंगनवाड़ी सरकारी नौकरी 2019
- RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Walk-in for PGT, TGT, Assistant Professor and various
- Sainik School Recruitment 2019 PGT, TGT, Art Master and Computer Science Teacher
- Railway Recruitment 2019 Walk-in for Primary Teacher(PRT), Post Graduate Teacher(PGT) & Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT)
- Army Public School, Mathura Recruitment 2019 for TGT, PGT and Other Posts