CUK Recruitment 2019: the Central University of Karnataka invites online application from qualified professional candidates. Recently it has released a recruitment advertisement for 145 openings. As per the CUK recruitment notification, these 145 vacancies are allotted for Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts. Applicants who are seeking Govt jobs in Karnataka can apply to this recruitment from 11.05.2019. The last date for the submission of the online application is 12.06.2019. After completion of the online application, send the hard copy of the online form to CUK on or before 24.06.2019 (5:00 PM)
Central University of Karnataka recruitment applies online link and notification is available on the official website. Applicants must have possessed a Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/Ph.D. from a recognized university. Candidates must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at the Central University of Karnataka.
||Central University of Karnataka
||State Govt Jobs
||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
|Starting Date for Submission of online application
|Last Date for Submission of online application
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of the online application
||24.06.2019 (5.00 pm)
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Karnataka Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts
- Applicants must have possessed a Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/Ph.D. from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CUK selection will be based on written test/ interview.
- Applicants should submit the applications via both online & offline mode.
- Eligible applicants should send the hard copy of the application form to the following address
- Rs.1500 for UR/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.