BHU Recruitment 2019: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 29 June 2019.
The online procedure for BHU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 is ongoing at the official website of BHU. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts before the closure of online application.
Candidates can get brief details regarding BHU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Here by scrolling down.
BHU Vacancy Details: Assistant Professor
The number Of the post: 439
- Assistant Professor (Broad Specialties) – postgraduate qualification MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations.
- Assistant Professor (Super-Speciality) – A super specialty postgraduate qualification in DM/M.Ch. or DNB equated to DM/M.Ch. in terms of clause 4A of Schedule – I in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations.
(Candidates can check the provided link of official notification for more details.).
- Senior Resident: Registered for M.Ch. /DM in the concerned subject.
Application Fee for Assistant Professor Posts
- UR, EWSs & OBC categories – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST, and PwDs- No Fee.
- Opening date of online application: 25 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 June 2019
Pay Scale: Rs. 67,700 (67,700 -208700) in academic Pay Matrix Level 10, Rs. 57,700 (57,700 -1,82,400) in academic Pay Matrix Level 11
How to apply for BHU Recruitment 2019
Online submission of application will be active up to 29 June 2019. Candidates are required to submit the hard of the finally submitted online application in the Office of the Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi -221005 on or before 29 June 2019.